[ SHOWGSD-L ] What? What? No Department of Agriculture in the Garden State? What?

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 23:31:35 -0400

Okay - now this is just ridiculous - getting rid of the Dept. of Ag. I guess
they think HSUS or PeTA could just take over the job. Dumb.

Sue Cone <suecone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You don't have to be from NJ to VOTE NO.
Vote NO- New Jersey cannot do without the Department of Agriculture!

The Department of Agriculture supports our farmers, our horse industry,
and protects the quality of our food source.
NO FARMERS,  NO FOOD!
Please Vote NO !!!

Eliminating the Dept of Agriculture will not save a lot of tax dollars
and could cause us to lose our current quality of life as we know it!
In this email is a link for a poll on whether the Garden State can do
without the agriculture department or not. Please take the time to
vote. Thank you ever so much. If you can, send this to as many people
that you can think of will vote!!

http://www.thnt.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?Category=OPINION

for those of you who haven't voted, please do, and please pass this
request and link on to anyone you know that will vote!!

Thanks...
(shared by Peggy - who is wondering what morons dreamt this up?)