[ SHOWGSD-L ] What To Do?

  • From: Colleen Donnelly <gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 03:20:55 -0500 (EST)

I'm sure this has been spoken/yakked about before, more than likely quite
recently and I was off line. Just my  good timing I 'spose.....  But what
provisions have you all made for the dogs if you "go".

I personally have made none. Silly woman, I should have that done and
notarized. ( would that be legal? I must find a Canadian lawyer ) I have 4
dogs...Jack and Bella would be fine with my ex (  they would be tended to and
loved, he's a good man but not a good man for me ) but Watcher and Ruger would
be "homeless". Watcher would need a "sucky lovey" home, and a person that had
patience, patience, and then alot more patience to see the jewel, and Ruger
with his dominance would require just the right touch to not ruin him.  Geeez,
maybe I should rewrite a will every stage the dogs go through and match them to
people.

Your thoughts?

The only way to understand & estimate the nature of the dog is to study his
whole development. Such a task requires a sympathetic, dog-loving observer, who
tries as far as possible to enter into the innermost mind of the dog, and who
will know how to short-circuit all his purely human points of view. --Max von
Stephanitz