[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What Is Happening In Our Club

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 19:25:42 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/2007 5:45:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:
You have  my support 100 percent.

Margery when  you could not attend the meetings didn't you make arrangements
for someone to  cover for you? Did the business of the club ever suffer
because you were not  there?  Pretty amazing that the board now feels it must
remove
you before  the last meeting. Or before the election. Looks a bit dirty to me.
Terry
Margery Golant <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Terry
This is not about missing meetings. It is about who you are and who they
want there.

I was on that board for one year and I can tell you they have been setting
her up for this for a long time.

She is not the first officer they tried to get rid of. In the last election
they tried and failed to get rid of our other secretary.

She won re election and does a great job and I hope Margery will be re
elected also.

Lee Brown