[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What I was told

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 13:45:26 -0500

Now, Evan...you know as well as I do, probably better, that there is
nothing in this matter that could even vaguely be
considered to fall under the Sherman Act......that's ridiculous.
Although i suppose the words could be bandied about, and
somebody would be sure to fall for it.
    The GSDCA is not in business as a selling or wholesaling entity...is
not, will not be, and could not be considered, to be in competition with
Hunte or his Corporation.
How ridiculous.........  to think that anyone would fall for that is
beyond my comprehension.  Anyone who believed that crap needs to have
his or head head examined...
even as a threat, it's so stupid I can't believe it!
Peggy