[ SHOWGSD-L ] What I need

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 18:00:01 EST

In a message dated 11/3/09 2:44:45 PM Pacific Standard Time, PBECCAJO
writes:

They  award a ribbon to a rank pet...and of course, the dog does not win
the points,  but can someone tell me what is a judges obligations are and
would or could a  judge say no dog?

I have in the past, and might well in the future, withhold a first  place
ribbon.  If a dog does not reach the standard, I am not going to  award a
ribbon. I don't care if there is only one in the class.

I do not judge the dogs against each other, and only if they match the
standard do they get a ribbon from me.

I just finished a deposition, and find myself talking in much too formal a
manner.

Not that there is anything that causes an error in my elocution, in that
instance.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/