[ SHOWGSD-L ] What Are We Willing To Give UP

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: fk.fasano@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 17:04:37 -0400 (EDT)

Ask not what we are willing to give up for our club, but what our club is
willing to give up for us.

Our board works hard, everyone of them. They mean  well, and some want  to
give to the members everything the members want. Some want to do things that
 will make people like them. Some like to fight. Some want to avoid any
conflict.

All we ask is that our club survives. After that the rest is just minor
things.

Does anyone remember the movie with Debra Winger and Billy Crystal?   They
were discussing getting married and talked about which side of the bed they
slept on, and if the window was open or closed at night. When she asked
what  about religion and kids, he said those would take care of themselves,
they had  decided the important things.

Now let's save our club, and the rest will take care of itself.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together