[ SHOWGSD-L ] We've arrived

  • From: "Marie Hicks" <hightorgsd@xxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 19:20:09 -0700

Just wanted to let all our friends in NY know that we've finally arrived in
sunny CA.  It was a long trip but well worth it.  We saw quite a bit of the
country on the way and visited with a friend in TX, also.  Stopped in Las
Vegas for a couple of days (belated birthday gift) and stayed in the most
gorgeous RV park.  We had a couple of breakdowns with both the RV and the
van but I guess that can be expected with such a long trip.  Finally got to
meet Marie's husband and son and they are just as super as Marie is.
We're looking forward to meeting all the CA listers and "doing lunch" with
Evan.
Linda (who broke her little toe in Vegas) and Ron Butler
Windy Knoll Shepherds

Marie K. Hicks
Hightor German Shepherds
Acton, CA