[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Westminster (from someone who was there)

  • From: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <myjoygs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: colleenshundehaus@xxxxxxxxx, barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 14:28:27 -0500 (EST)

Well in all fairness maybe the people who saw this didn't report it because
they were not sure what was being given.  As mentioned it doesn't necessarily
mean that it was drugs to enhance their attitude or vice versa.  If they had
yelled charge and this person was confronted and it was gas x or intestinal
upset medicine, then WOW big OOPS!!  Just sayin