[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Westminster (from someone who was there)

  • From: Colleen Donnelly <colleenshundehaus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 09:05:28 -0800

I can't seem to find the original post concerning the dog and the pills, so
I'll piggy-back off of this one.
"As we all stood there in shock we didn't know what to do".

I am flabbergasted that an adult, a dog show person, witnessed this and then
wondered wth to do! Ummmm, report it to whomever you are SUPPOSED to report
it to for cripes sake. Seriously, I am flabbergasted!!

I'm going to my very first national this year, ever, anywhere. Beware of
Colleen, because she won't give a rats behind who you are, you'll be
reported and I will shout the names from the rooftop of the Cloverdale
Arena.

Colleen Donnelly

Hunde Haus ~ My Blog! <http://trescanis.blogspot.com/>