[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Westminster, did anyone notice :-)

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:12:27 -0800 (PST)

I didn't see the comments on the service or therapy dogs but I thought she did
a good job the last day. What did she say that was so offensive to everyone?. I
found her sense of humor wonderful. What the heck was wrong with her voice?? It
is deep and very easy to understand. Maybe you guys don't like a very dry sense
of humor. I love it. If she was suppose to represent John Q public then she did
a great job asking dumb questions. I thought that was why she was there and I
thought she did a great job of it. I am sure the woman is anything but dumb. I
thought the question on the Pek was great . What is the portion of hair to dog
:0) Maybe I am easily amused!  If PETA didn't like her then I am all for
her.Give her a job with the AKC.

Terry the untouchy
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 02:26:49 -0500
From: grnram415@xxxxxxx

I agree and won't apologize for feeling she did a disservice to purebred dog
shows.? Her comments about training and terriers and therapy dog work were
ignorant.? She did not do her homework and don't be fooled about her knowing
the breeds.? Telepromters are wonderful things.? Her voice was so annoying and
she looked lost when they showed her on camera.? Yes, there have been worse
idiot commentators but I sure hope they don't use her next year.??They need to
get someone?who?knows dogs, has a good commentator voice and?the general public
has heard of.? Oh, I guess he's already booked by another dog food company
<VBG>?
Laura