[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Westminster Thoughts

  • From: Cyndy Davis <cyndyinhouston@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 07:46:21 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Peggy! The Rottweiler was VERY nice. And especially nice that he was
owner bred and handled! :)
  Cyndy
Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  1. Quite a while...just not all of them! LOL
2. I couldn't hear...my companions were yammering away about the
Rottweiler (who I love, btw).
3. CH Warren Remedy, Smooth Fox Terrier, won 3 times...1907, 1908, and
1909 -- nobody's won more than two except this dog.
The dogs who've won it twice were:
CH Matford Vic, Wire Fox Terrier, ...1915 and 1916
CH Pendley Calling of Blarney, Wire Fox, ...1930 and 1931
CH My Own Brucie, American Cocker Spaniel,...1940 and 1941
CH Rancho Dobe's Storm, Doberman, , 1952 and 1953
CH Chinoe's Adamant James, English Springer, ... 1971 and 1972

That's the dogs who've repeated at Westminster. I looked it
up...because I could only remember 4 - two of whom I saw with my own
eyes (yeah, Warren Remedy and Matford Vic, right) LOL
Peggy..