[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Westminster Finalists form an elite Iditarod team ...

  • From: Kris Kudel <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cyndy Davis <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:32:53 -0600 (CST)

=====================
From: Cyndy Davis <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2007/02/20 Tue PM 07:35:15 CST
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Westminster Finalists form an elite Iditarod team ...

http://www.theonion.com/content/from_print/westminster_dog_show

This is cute!

Cyndy Davis
www.texasdogs.com
Callian German Shepherds

My Siberian Husky's Sire and Dam are both running in this big race.
Her sire: Can/Int Ch Troika's Orion (Am pointed), OFA Excellent is the Gee/Haw
Team Leader, and her Dam Cwiok's Racing Zelda, OFA  is running Swing position.
They are going in this with 16 other dogs (from Howln' Wind Siberians and
Troika's Kennels)and leading them will be musher Donald Smidt.  I give them a
good luck and wish them all well.

Kris Kudel
Kamelot
Shepherds      UPDATED http://mysite.verizon.net/krisbob1/