[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Westminster

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: bedkar@xxxxx, charangsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 17:54:19 -0500 (EST)

I have had her in my BIS ring and gave her BIS

Lee Brown
Too far from the womb and too close to the tomb to  care about what anyone
thinks of me.

In a message dated 2/15/2012 1:20:16 P.M. Central Standard Time,
bedkar@xxxxx writes:

I have  seen Scarlet (the Boxer bitch) may times in person....
she is wonderful,  standing and moving.

Kay