[ SHOWGSD-L ] Westminster

  • From: "fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 12:03:46 -0500

Hi All;
Well, even though this was the worst Westminster for the benching area that I
have seen in 25 years, I still had a good time.

Saw Jimmy in the morning gave him a congrat kiss and wish him luck for BIS. He
introduced me to Janet who is a lovely person and talked to Sheree and her very
pretty black Lab Bitch, who by the way made the cut in a very strong group of
Lab Bitches. There was much better quality in the Lab Bitches shown at the
Garden than the Dogs.

The best part of the whole day though was getting to finally meet my February
sister and Harley's Mom Paula Cooke! We only spent
a short time together, but it was wonderful.

I though that Capi' looked outstanding in the BIS, but that Peke is amazing and
as so many of you said, he moves! I also thought the
Dobe was beautiful and shown to perfection.

On Monday night watching the Groups, had a few good laughs. My new Akita pup
watches TV, I have never had a dog quite like her,  she would sit on the couch
and then jump off and run to the TV and put her nose on certain dogs doing
there individuals. But the best was when Capi came on not only did she run to
the screen and but her nose on him, she licked him! I think she knows her who
her best friends are!

Cathy
Kelstar

fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx