[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Westminster

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 23:34:31 -0500

The Garden is undergoing some kind of renovation, which required
construction and a loss of a lot of space for entries...they couldn't even
fit all the benches in...at one point the committee thought they'd have to
move the whole show to another site, but that didn't work either... so the
grooming area (benching area) was a disaster...
not really anyone's fault.
    If you haven't been before (altho I thought you had been, Cathy,) you
have no idea what to compare it to...but from everything I've heard since 7
this morning (it's now 11:30 pm), it's a real mess this year.
    That's dog shows, folks.
Peggy