[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Westminister, did anyone notice :-)

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:08:07 -0500

Not only did he stress responsible breeders, he stressed that these breeders
want the best homes for their pups so they DON'T end up in shelters.? He
promoted and gave gave advice for people looking for purbred dogs.??I did not
care for his ignorant female co-speaker.? She got on my nerves and I wanted to
smack her for some of her comments.
Laura?