[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Westminister and Eukanuba

  • From: MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: GStiefferm@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:36:15 EST

I'm going to on a huge road trip this summer with my sponsor (I apprentice
for her), so I'm so excited for that. We're going to take a week of when we are
in the Florida circuit and go to Disney world! So I bet I'm going to have a
blast, I'd probably have a good time whether or not I go to Disney world, I'm
just glad I'll be showing a lot so maybe I can get my ten points and be qualify
for both westminster and Eukanuba.
I'm also happy I got word last week that im most likely going to the gsd
nationals i'm keeping my fingers crossed if my mom says yes.
I have a show this weekend and there's not to many novice seniors entered so
hopefully I get First in Novice senior and move up to Open Senior!
 I'm making a promise today if I qualify for Eukanuba and westminster, Im
taking my Cardi to Eukanuba and my GSD to Westminster.
I hope I become a big time handler like you will Elizabeth!
Melissa Chavez
gsd & cwc