[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Westminister Question

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: MurfamX4@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 11:47:56 EST

In a message dated 2/10/2009 10:36:00 A.M. Central Standard Time,
murfamx4@xxxxxxx writes:
At the  beginning of the Herding Group the judge had to excuse the first
dog.? The  annoncers said that was because the handler had worked for the judge
and there  for couldn't show under him.? If that is the case it makes perfect
sense for  the dog to be excused.? On the other hand if the handler worked for
the judge  why didn't they get a different handler to go into Group?????

? If the  annoncers were wrong and the dog was from the judges lines then
everything  makes sense.

Does anyone know the true  story??

Peter Green excused two dogs in the Terrier Group due to Conflict of
interest. I am sure the owners knew this was going to happen but wanted a win
of  BOB
at Westminister.  I missed that Bob Slay excused a dog. What breed did  he
excuse?

Lee Brown
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1218550342x1201216770/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=fe