[ SHOWGSD-L ] Western PA Specialty

  • From: "Pat Lukos" <targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 10:05:10 -0400

It was again an honor for Last Hope to be asked to set up a table at the GSDC
of Western PA.  As usual, this club did an outstanding job and I am proud to be
a member of it.  Members and exhibitors were very generous in buying tickets
for the Chinese Auction and purchasing the gorgeous sweat shirts and t-shirts
and other miscellaneous items on our table for a grand total of $370 for Last
Hope.  With fall and winter quickly creeping up on us, the sweat shirts were
the big hit of the day :-)  Thank you Sally!!
This money all goes for the pull fees, vet visits, s/n, etc. of GSDs pulled
from shelters or bad situations and moved on to forever homes or approved
rescues.  Exhibitors have opened their hearts and pocket books to help us and
for this we truly appreciate it.

It was a pleasure to meet and talk with Ileana also; I love to put a face with
a name!

The Team from Last Hope Safe Haven

Pat Lukos
SARAVA German Shepherds