[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: West location

  • From: Ken Tank <tanksr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 22:37:45 -0800

The Boy Scouts allows the participation of openly gay boys but continues to
prohibit gay and lesbian adults from serving as leaders.
California gets a lot wrong but in this case I think they got it right.
However, if we let politics guide us we can find reasons to eliminate most
states. What should concern us as a dog club is states with anti breeder
legislation and puppy mill problems. Missouri tops the list of states with
puppy mill problems.

Ken