[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: West location

  • From: "Rbuffdogs ." <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 20:58:18 -0800

With all due respect we need people that LIVE in the Western US, to
do the fact finding, etc  because it is we who live in California, Nevada,
Arizona,
Oregon, Washington, etc that know the area, and what does and does not work.
I would not consider having someone , even a show chair pass judgement on
an area
in which the do not live, nor have any experience or "feel".  It would be
like
a western us person going to the east coast and trying to prescribe what
works best,
having no idea about the area , venues, or airports.
Kathy

*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
<http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/>*

*CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBsCH. Kappo von Eisenwerk, TC*
*RBIF CH. Monarch's Tarragon v Kaleef*
*CH. Victory's Leviathan*

*"Victory...*Vires et honestas"