[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: West location

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Lew'" <lew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 19:45:11 -0600

I’m guessing Lew James?

From: showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Rbuffdogs .
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2015 11:23 AM
To: Lew
Cc: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: West location

Lew, please give me your last name so you are not confused with another Lew.

Thank you

Kathy Tank

http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com <http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/>

CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Kappo von Eisenwerk, TC

RBIF CH. Monarch's Tarragon v Kaleef

CH. Victory's Leviathan

"Victory...Vires et honestas"

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 9:15 PM, Lew <lew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

With all due respect, a state that bars it's judges from being in the Boy
Scouts should not be considered for anything.  Not to mention how expensive
California is.

It seems that a state that screams liberalism has more rules than states
considered conservative.  Never made sense to me.

(getting off of soapbox)

On 1/24/2015 9:58 PM, Rbuffdogs . wrote:

With all due respect we need people that LIVE in the Western US, to

do the fact finding, etc  because it is we who live in California, Nevada,
Arizona,

Oregon, Washington, etc that know the area, and what does and does not work.

I would not consider having someone , even a show chair pass judgement on an
area

in which the do not live, nor have any experience or "feel".  It would be like

a western us person going to the east coast and trying to prescribe what works
best,

having no idea about the area , venues, or airports.

Kathy