[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: West location

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx>, <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 13:04:15 -0800

ANYTIME anyone is 'searching' out a site for the US National....when they call
the airlines to book
their flight to fly in and look at it.....they should also inquire as to flying
a dog in a #500  and #700
crate at the same time  to the same site.
It will sure help them know how well attended the National will be with DOGS!
 <G>

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com