[ SHOWGSD-L ] West location

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 18:15:56 -0500

I have not been following the thread  BUT the last National in Ca was
1995. The last one I went to. Tried to go to Oregon but my Mother got very sick

so I could not go. I would give anything to have another National
HERE!!!!!! Has  any one checked on the Long Beach Convention Center?? Just a
thought.
I am sure  if we really thought they would have it here we could find a
good place. I know  for a fact every time we found a place we got shut down big
time. Could even be  in Nevada. Every one else has it there.
Just my in put

CROSSROAD'S GERMAN SHEPHERDS
SIGNER OF THE BREEDER'S  CODE
_www.sbrgsdc.org_ (http://www.sbrgsdc.org/)