[ SHOWGSD-L ] West Coast National

  • From: "edwinx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 21:54:08 -0800

I live in California, I was born in California, I want my 5th wife to bury me
in California.( hey Donald Trump just tied my record)..but it is my serious
opinion that the National should NEVER BE IN CALIFORNIA...just like it should
never be in Florida, or God Forbid Oregon, Or New York, or Alaska...it should
be in the middle of the country, and if it were up to me, it would be at the
same location EVERY year just as the Canadian National...the advantages of this
type of set up are too numerous to list...this running all over the country
trying to find a place is costly and I have a few other opinions about it that
are not nice so I will not go into them...you say that's not fair....fair to
who...life is not fair...just because the National may never come to a town
where you live....oh well...and this year its in NC....I can't wait be on a
plane for six hours...I respect the "big 14" and the decisions they make but I
do not always agree with some of the things they do...and the past two
Nationals and the one this upcoming year were very very BAD IDEAS ...but then
again I am sure as usual I am in the minority on my position....but I like it
that way...Ed Hill