[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: We're Home

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 15:37:06 -0700 (PDT)

I will third that pat on the back. Enjoy the brake from the work and the
worry!!!!
Terry

________________________________
From: DeBruts@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 12:01:51 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: showgsd-l Digest V5 #1949

I'd like to add my thanks to Tish, I don't  think the GSDCA has ever  had a
harder working member, Tish has always been ready to step up to the plate
and work wherever help was needed, and has always given 100 percent to any
job  she took on.
thanks Tish,  It's time you had a break . It's amazing what things  you
find when you finally clean off your table (desk).  Enjoy  your freedom!!!
Lori

From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 10:01:35 -0400  (EDT)
Subject: Re: We're Home

Thanks for the nice words Molly.

Tish

In a message dated 10/5/2011 11:26:14 P.M. Eastern  Daylight Time,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:

Ah, the  opportunity of a life without the constant worry about the
"health"  of the club.

Am sure many want to thank you Tish for over 25 years of  service to the
club being the futurity chair for 21 years and  serving on the board for
many
terms in many positions.

This  folks is a lady, through and through, who has no agenda and nothing
to gain for banging her head against the brick wall.

Thanks Tish,  and enjoy your break!

Molly

is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the original author
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org ;