[ SHOWGSD-L ] Weird judges

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:18:07 -0500

It seems as if the TEMPERAMENT TEST has taken on a life of its own and has
become a monster.  It seems as if some of these weird judges are using their
interepretations of the test.  Take the Futurity--yes, please take it.  At last
Spring's Futurity, the judge did some kind of ballet movement in front of my
bitch (Todorhaus Marquis Rebecca).  I never could figure out why MY bitch was
singled out for these strange movements--she is sound.  My handler couldn't
figure it out either.  In retrospect, I should have done something, written
someone--but I didn't.  My fault.  The only way to stop these weirdos is to
make sure they don't get any more assignments.
Penny in NY

Penny & Bill
Landsend Kennels
Since 1974
POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For technical help and administrative matters, please contact the List
Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx