[ SHOWGSD-L ] Weigh all options

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 19:16:37 EST

In a message dated 11/27/2009 3:39:44 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx writes:
. My  dogs are doing very well on the Kirkland
for 22.99 for  40 lb versus  29.89 for the Diamond Natural..

Tedi now and then lets me help pick up the Kirkland Lamb and  Rice.  I load
20 bags at 40lbs each onto a cart, then all 800 pounds into  the car, and
then on the table in the garage.  It scares me to figure out  how much that
totals, but since she does it most of the time, I guess it isn't  too much.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/