[ SHOWGSD-L ] Weeping Willow "Split" Fundraiser

  • From: SARAVAGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 12:04:20 EST

This fundraiser is being  held for many rescues by the Mid-Atlantic English
Springer Spaniel Rescue  and they have invited Weeping Willow to join in
the proceeds.  The  info below is from the person conducting the rescue raffle.

The Team at Weeping  Willow

Please see below for the  50/50 raffle that I am doing.  If you would
kindly copy and paste and  send to all of your contacts I would like to include
Kato and Weeping  Willows in the proceeds of this fundraiser.  If you have
any  questions please feel free to contact me.  I am having a very  positive
response to this!
Hello fellow animal  lovers

Can you believe that we are  coming to the end of 2010 and before we know
it 2011 will be here.
You are all probably  wondering why you are receiving this email and why am
I mentioning the  years, well here it is, our shelters and rescue groups
have seen a huge decline in  donations but an increase in the number of
animals that we are taking  in.  Many shelters that typically have an 'open
door'
policy are  having to turn away some very needy animals simply because they
themselves do not have the funds and resources to care for them.   Rescue
groups are also facing the same dilemma because many of their  volunteers
that would normally take in discarded pets are facing their own  financial
challenges.  The average cost for each animal taken in is  approximately $400,
and that is if the animal is fairly healthy.   Many rescues take in sick
animals and the  cost is even higher, which many of you are well aware of.

So, for this holiday season  I will be holding a 50/50 drawing with half of
the donations going to an  individual and the other half being divided up
amongst some very needy and  worthy shelters and rescues.  The cost to you is
low, for each $2.00  donation that you make your name will be entered into
the drawing.   The drawing will then be held on Sunday, December 5, 2010 -
just in time to get some extra  holiday cash!  A $20 donation to a shelter or
a rescue group can mean that a dog gets  vaccinated or the cats get to eat
that day, you all are so very, very  aware of this.

So please, won't you help me  to help the four legged furbabies!  When
making your donation, please  enter your favorite shelter or rescue that you
would like to see receive a  holiday donation from this fundraiser.

Please be sure to give  complete and accurate information (name, address,
phone number and email  address) when making your donation so that is will be
easy to contact you  when you are the winner!

Email address for Paypal donations is: renee.ayers@xxxxxxxxx :  go to the
'personal tab and  then gifts' or if you prefer to send a check you may email
me for my  address.

Please share this with  everyone that you know, the more money raised the
more we can  help!

Thank you for your support  and making a difference!

Renee Ayers
MAESSR  Volunteer
Mid-Atlantic English Springer Spaniel  Rescue
www.maessr.org
renee.ayers@xxxxxxxxx
412-607-0039

Don't  walk in front of me ~ I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me ~ I  may not lead.
Walk beside me ~ And just be my  friend.