[ SHOWGSD-L ] Weeping Willow 501c3 Status

  • From: SARAVAGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 08:29:08 EST

The letter from the IRS has finally arrived and we now have Public Charity
Status as a 501c3 charitable organization!!  Effective date of exemption is
 Feb. 22, 2010 and all contributions are deductible and retroactive to that
 date.

We always send thank you notices with donations of any kind and if you feel
 you need more than that for your income tax just let us know and we will
take  care of it for you.  Your answers to our needs this past year have, at
times, brought me to my knees with gratitude for these GSDs that are in our
 care.

Sincere thanks goes out to Suzanne Jambe, our "volunteer" attorney who
patiently worked through all the details for this status; also again to our
awesome Board of Directors - Vicki Burkey, our co-founder, Sally Hayden,
Sherry  Nolan, Karen Teplitsky, Barb Heck, and Joe Maringo.  Without their
patience  with me, it couldn't have been done.  Another public thanks goes to
Val
Harrington who has given much time and computer efforts to my many needs
for  brochures, flyers, etc.  BUT, my another sincere thanks goes to  this
caring GSD showlist of exhibitors, breeders, and GSD lovers.....your  continued
support will keep us going.....AGSRA and Last Hope Safe Haven....no
question, you are there for us and the comfort and care of these GSDs in our
Sanctuary.

The Team from Weeping Willow

Pat Lukos _www.saravagsd.com_ (http://www.saravagsd.com/)
Weeping Willow 2nd  Chance German Shepherd Sanctuary
_http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/_
(http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/)

any post.