[ SHOWGSD-L ] Weekend Group Brags

  • From: CMILL189@xxxxxxx
  • To: CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 16:07:44 EDT

--4b5.710fca_alt_bound

   We are so thrilled to announce that Ch MillerTime's The American Way (AOE
Ch Sirius Park Worth The Trip and MillerTime's American Girl) aka "Toby"  had
a great Memorial Day week-end in 95 degree heat!!
  On Sun. at the Plainfield Kennel Club Show in Freehold NJ  Toby was awarded
BOB and a Group 3!! The Breed and Group judge was Mr Robert Slay!
  Then On Mon. Memorial Day at the Union County Kennel Club Show in Freehold,
Toby was awarded BOB and a Group 1! The Breed and Group judge was Mrs. Joan
Scholz. Thank-You to both Judges Robert Slay and Joan Scholz.
   And a Great Big Thank -You to Fred and Annette Freeman for making all this
possible, (while we have to stay at home and work on the major reconstruction
of our boarding kennel.)  Thanks for letting me share,    Cindy

Craig and Cynthia Miller
MillerTime Shepherds
German Shepherds with STYLE

--4b5.710fca_alt_bound

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><BODY WIDTH=3D"72" HEIGHT=3D"100" S=
RC=3D"cid:X.MA0.1149019664@xxxxxxx"; BACKGROUND=3D"cid:X.MA0.1149019664@xxxxx=
om"  DATASIZE=3D"7802" ID=3D"MA0.1149019664"><FONT  SIZE=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12 FAM=
ILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">&nbsp;&nbsp; We are so thrilled=20=
to announce that Ch MillerTime's The American Way (AOE Ch Sirius Park Worth=20=
The Trip and MillerTime's American Girl) aka "Toby"&nbsp; had a great Memori=
al Day week-end in 95 degree heat!! <BR>
&nbsp; On Sun. at the Plainfield Kennel Club Show in Freehold NJ&nbsp; Toby=20=
was awarded BOB and a Group 3!! The Breed and Group judge was Mr Robert Slay=
!&nbsp; <BR>
&nbsp; Then On Mon. Memorial Day at the Union County Kennel Club Show in Fre=
ehold, Toby was awarded BOB and a Group 1! The Breed and Group judge was Mrs=
. Joan Scholz. Thank-You to both Judges Robert Slay and Joan Scholz. <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; And a Great Big Thank -You to Fred and Annette Freeman for maki=
ng all this possible, (while we have to stay at home and work on the major r=
econstruction of our boarding kennel.)&nbsp; Thanks for letting me share,&nb=
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Cindy<BR>
<BR>
<P ALIGN=3DCENTER>Craig and Cynthia Miller<BR>
MillerTime Shepherds<BR>
German Shepherds with STYLE<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FA=
CE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</P></FONT></HTML>