[ SHOWGSD-L ] Weekend Brags

  • From: Gsdstyle@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:07:34 EST

Gsdstyle's Johnny B. Goode v Windover Abijah, handled by Abbey  Hathaway,
was awarded Best Puppy on Friday at the GSDC of Central MA  specialty show
under Vicki Roye from the 6-9 months class. He was Best  Puppy again on
Saturday under Dave Coleman, and a Puppy Herding Group 2  under Marie Falconer.
Thank you all! We gave him (and us!) the day off  on Sunday. Johnny is is by
3x Select CH. Bill-Mar's Here Comes Trouble,  RN, ROM and out of CH. Geran's
Holly Jolly Christmas. He was bred and is  owned by Steve and me, Abe
Puchall, and Jill Lukasik.
Thanks for reading!
Pat
Sel CH  Gus ROM; 3x Sel CH Trouble RN, ROM; CH Maddy; CH Tia; CH Ben; CH
Tarzan; CH.  Picasso, BOF Piper, BP 2009 Natl Johnny B. Goode.
_www.gsdstyle.com_ (http://www.gsdstyle.com/) , photo biz @
_www.snowheronstudios.com_
(http://www.snowheronstudios.com/)