[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Weekend Brags

  • From: Linda H. <stjamesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdshowman@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 22:10:29 -0500

I am so happy to read about all of the recent wins that are coming from classes
other than Open!  In my day almost all the winners came from Open.  I am glad
to see the judges are recognizing quality no matter where they find it!
Congratulations to all the winners.

Linda Hendrix

St James Shepherds

Lin Chi Tibetan Spaniels