[ SHOWGSD-L ] Weekend Brags

  • From: GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 19:50:41 EST

Hello
Well we had a very nice time at the Ozark KC in  Springfield, MO this past
weekend. The weather was awesome 70 + and sunny.  On Sat under judge Mr. Jon
Cole Geran's Jungle Girl AKA Bendi won the Bred By  class and went on to
WB, BOW & BOS. Bendi is out of CH Myti Of Geran and  Sired by CH Geran's All I
Want For Christmas. Bendi is owned by Geran's and Ms.  M'Kayla Stahr.  Then
on Sunday under judge Mr. David Guempel Geran's Down  To My Last Dollar AKA
Richen won the BBE class and on to WD. I showed Reichen in  BBE & WD Class
he then went BOW, BOB over two specials with his Co Owner  Marty on the
lead. Reichen is out of CH Geran's Always On My Mind ROM and Sired  by CH
Geran's All I Want For Christmas. Reichen is owned by Martin & Phyllis Kalmes &
Geran's. Thank you to Ms. M'Kayla Stahr  for grooming these two for me this
wekend and for taking Reichen back in the  Group for us.  Not to be out done
Geran's Jungle Girl AKA Bendi stepped up  and won the BBE Class and WB, BOS.
It dont get much  better.

                                    Gerald

_www.geransgermanshepherd.com_ (http://www.geransgermanshepherd.com/)
"The  House that My My Built