[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Weekend Brags

  • From: Nikirie98@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 22:37:05 EDT

What a great weekend!  It started Friday while on my way to Canada, I got a
call from Marilyn Smith that our boy NE BIF Nikirees Summer Premiere went WD,
BOW & BOS for a 3 point major under Doris Farrell in NY!!  Thank You so much
Doris!  This makes 6 points so far!  Emmett was expertly handled by Mr. George
Berstler!
Then on Saturday Emmett's little sister (repeat litter) Nikiree's League of
Her Own went Best Puppy under Kathy Casteel!  Thank You Kathy for this win and
your wonderful comments about my girl!  Dottie was beautifully handled by
Frank DeBem!
Thanks to everyone for their wonderful comments and ringside support of both
Emmett and Dottie.
Both Emmett and Dottie are out of Stonehedge Indian Summer X Am/Sel Can Ch
BrownHill's Willow V Kysarah TC.
Karen

Nikiree Shepherds