[ SHOWGSD-L ] Weekend Brags!

  • From: "Laurie Pruett" <pruett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:06:47 -0500

We took our youngsters with us this weekend to the PA specialties:

Windy Acres' Black and Beautiful, aka Halle Berry,  placed first in the =
9-12 puppy bitch class under Joan Fox at the York specialty  and won Best =
Puppy In Sweeps under Priscilla Hayes at the Lehigh specialty.  This was =
Halle's first weekend ever in a big specialty ring.

Windy Acres' Hunka' Burnin' Luv V J-Lyn was Best Opposite Puppy in Sweeps =
from the 12-15 month class to his kennel mate Halle. =20

Both youngsters were handled by their co-owner, Ariel Cassista.  Thanks so =
much to Abby and Sean for helping out in winners classes with the =
puppies.=20

Halle is out of  Ch Heritage-Windy Acres' Chelsea by Windy Acres' Wheel of =
Fortune, and, if you haven't already guessed from her name, is a solid =
black.   Hunk is out of our Bull daughter, J-Lyn's Felony V Windy Acres' =
by  Windy Acres' Always Mine, a Sel Ch Riverdells' Desperado ROM son.

Laurie Pruett
Windy Acres