[ SHOWGSD-L ] Weekend Brag *what a thrill* :-)

  • From: "Aftica GSD-Leanne Krieger" <krieger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 22:38:58 -0400

After a  very long trip into the US Thursday, it turned into a very  short
sweet ride home yesterday back to Canada !
My boy Can CH MV Afticas Ammunition KenDelaine known as *Ammo* won his 2nd
Major under Mrs Jackie Rayner at Buck's County Kennel club show on Sat. in
Erwinna ,PA. Thank you Jackie for giving Ammo the nod.
Ammo is sired by Sel Ch Bil-Mar's Here Comes Trouble x KenDelaine's Trudy.

Many thanks to his co-breeders Ken & Delaine Thomson. I am so blessed and am
very grateful to have your friendship. Steve & Pat Roda Trouble's owners, and
Tony Corriea , Patti Breault  and my best friend Ron Peet .....my heartfelt
thank you for your support.

I would also like to thank Jim & Sheree Moses & Lenny Brown for letting us use
your set up. We really appreciated this kind gesture.

I also wanted to say thank you to the hard working club members and exhibitors,
all of you made Jenn & I feel very welcome and demonstrated very good
sportsmanship. It was a real pleasure visiting your country.

Congratulations to all the winners especially to the Breault family , your
bitch Double Trouble is a real star and Emily St Hilaire & Linda Selmon on your
boy 's win on Friday.

Last by not least ,Ammo is navigated always by Jenn Somogyi my dear friend from
Canada. Thank you Jenn, you guys are a real team. Couldn't have done this with
out you,  it's been onehellofa ride!
Leanne