[ SHOWGSD-L ] Weekend Brag...

  • From: "Laurie Pruett" <pruett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 06:02:55 -0400

At the York County Kennel Club yesterday in Acton, Maine:

Windy Acres' Hunka Burnin' Luv v J-Lyn went WD and BOS from the bred-by
class to add another point to his repertoire.   Hunk was beautifully
presented by his co-owner and breeder, Ariel Cassista.  Our goal is to
finish Hunk and his sister from the bred-by class - a tough thing to do
with a shepherd  - but we'll get there.  Hunk, who just turned two,  has
4 points, one major, and has placed in his class at two GSDCA and GSDCC
nationals.

Hunk put his beautiful bi-color daughter - Windy Acres' Whole Lotta Luv
- from his first litter on an airplane yesterday to New Mexico.
"Lottie" - who won best female puppy at the Northeast Conformation
Olympics - has gone to live with Jamie Walker and her Leroy Brown as a
house dog.  While it was hard to say "good-bye" to a really good one, we
couldn't ask for a better co-owner than Jamie.  Now I have an excuse to
travel west to dog shows....

Laurie Pruett
Windy Acres