[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Weeds - What to do

  • From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • To: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 22:38:16 -0400

I have pulled up the weeds and grass, ?down about 150 feet of fencing so far.?
Between pulling and weed wacking, there is just dirt showing now.? I want to
keep the weeds and grass from growing back.?

The problem is on the side where the chainlink attaches at the bottom.? I can
weed wack the side where just the metal rail is.?

Thanks for the suggestions.

BTW - Dolly's three 8 week old pups are trying to help me...LOL?? They make it
fun.

Barb H