[ SHOWGSD-L ] Wednesday mid day Stud dog auction update

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 22:21:12 EST

In a message dated 12/8/2004 8:35:59 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tho@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
winning  bids will be each dogs highest bid that
comes in closest to 10 pm Michigan  time.

I am sitting here looking at Joker wonder what he is supposed  to do with a
tree in the house.  I stopped to pet O'Connor on the way in  the house, and
then changed out of my suit and went out to spend some quality  time with
George..

I have been reading the List and noticing how much others are  tying to do to
help each other, and watched how difficult it is for Ann, how a  new young
handler has her hopes and dreams on the line for the next few  days.  I read of
one of us being devastated with illness, and others with  wins and new
puppies. I have read of shelter dogs looking for a home, and house  dogs with
the
need for a new family.

It seems that tragedy brings out of us all the very best we  have to offer.
Everyone is taking time to help others, and to give a word  of encouragement
for those who might need that extra touch at this time. I don't  know if it is
only shepherd people, but tonight we should all be proud of  ourselves and all
we are doing.

I have watched that there is still some interest in Ben, and I  appreciate
that others would bid for a chance to breed to him one last  time.  I have
decided in memory of my buddy Ben, that I will match whatever  is the final
bid,
and contribute that to the Conner baby, with the hope that the  extra money
will
help bring a cure and comfort for his family.

Any of the other stud dog owners want to join me?

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together