[ SHOWGSD-L ] Website information needed and secondly the regional club competition

  • From: BJBuie@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:27:32 EDT

Two requests here.
1.   A club needs help with the club website.  They may be looking for
someone to take over full responsibility for the site or to assist the current
webmaster in updates and adding new features.  Please reply to me privately if
you
are or know of a dependable, creative website designer.  If you are a
designer, please send links for websites you design and update and some clients
which
the club can contact.  If you are an individual or a club with experience,
good or bad, with a web designer, please let me know privately who the designer
was/is and the reasons you use and will continue to use that designer or the
reasons why you have not or will not continue to use that designer.

2.  GSDCA Regional Club Website competition -- we only have about 5 clubs
enrolled so far this year.  There may be some confusion as to how to enroll
with
my return as Chair of the committee.  Please send your club's website address,
name and e-mail of the webmaster to me, Betty Johnson, at BJBuie@xxxxxxx

We need to cut off enrollments soon so please get those enrollments to me
today!!

Betty Johnson

 AOL now offers free email
to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com.