[ SHOWGSD-L ] Website for New GSD Rescue at Kridler's

  • From: chsweetsun@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 23:35:55 -0400

Liana is up on my website.  Bottom of the rescue page.

She Just turned 2.  Excellent Temperament, House broken, Spayed and Tatoo'd,
UTD on All Shots, Raised with 2 very small children, and very Obedient.  Does
Sit, down, stay and heel.  Zero Issues with us here so far, as she has only
been her 24 hours and acts like one of the group.  VERY, VERY nice dog.

Tari Kridler
http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com (click on link for Rescues)