[ SHOWGSD-L ] Webmistress

  • From: "Claire Drosdick" <avionkennels@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 00:59:14 -0700

 Dear Listers:   I want all of you to know that I have been chastized by the
webmistress not once, but twice, for my posts to the list on August 21 and
22concerning Robert Scholes.  The first time I wrote I was responding to
Evan's post and from talking to Edie at a show on Saturday when she informed
me of his illness.  I was not aware of any venom that had transpired on the
list, or subsequent closing of the topic. The second time I wrote, it was a
simple expression of sadness at his death.    Since when are a few words of
comfort and support when a fellow fancier is ill or passes on off limits?!
Ican recall countless tributes and comments that have been posted when
someone we all know is ill or has died, and the situation should not be any
different because it is Robert Scholes.  The webmistress has overstepped her
bounds and I want an apology.  I hope the rest of you will write to her and
let her know.   Claire Drosdick