[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Weather for Triangle

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jim Ealy <jhelee929@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 14:01:32 -0800 (PST)

Hey Lee...why don't YOU keep me warm in Chicago!..lol...FB
Jim Ealy <jhelee929@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  This is what happens when you have
a wimpy guy from a state that has wimpy
weather come to visit!!!! You better make Gary take care of FB while he is
in town Patty. I can just imagine all the crying, "I am sooooooo cold".
LOL What can you expect out of a Raider fan? hehehehehehehe
Lee Ealy