[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Weather!!!!

  • From: "Art & Giselda" <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 18:02:07 -0800

Well  Evan,
I will look forward, to seeing you in hell, I can't wait, we can at least
talk dogs!!!  And if nothing else we will be warm, I know I am going there
because of all the good stuff I have done for one particular child who
thinks I am the worst person in the world....so away I go!

I often wonder if I am really alive, I am so cold, maybe I should quit
drinking beer that might help!
Nah, I'll just keep on with it, because my dogs like it to!
Giselda

I am hoping to go to hell after I die, so I can finally get warm.  I  am
thinking it might be worth it.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/