[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Weather!!!!

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 19:23:44 EST

In a message dated 11/17/2009 4:52:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
I  am the same way. I generate no heat. When I get up in the morning   the
bed is still cold under me.  That is one reason I am so  pleased to get
out of
Michigan.

I am hoping to go to  hell after I die, so I can finally get warm.  I  am
thinking it might be worth it.

This made me laugh...when I was in Canada I used to move my  legs a lot in
bed...the other spots were warmer. LOL. My dad used to say I  iced up in Nov
and thawed in April.

Your last paragraph brought back to mind "The Legend of Same  McGee".   He
had it right!

Not super crazy about 3 months of 100 degree weather.....but  it sure beats
freezing to death for  5 months a  year.    My Canadian dogs still think
it's not so bad  either....they love air conditioning!
Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"We find comfort among those who  agree with us - growth among those who
don't".
..Frank A  Clark