[ SHOWGSD-L ] Weather!!!!

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:51:49 EST

In a message dated 11/17/09 10:35:21 AM Pacific Standard Time,
scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

My hands  and feet are cold all the time and I am literally freezing to
death every  winter, thank god I have a wood stove that I can crank to the max
and have my  house baking hot.

I am the same way. I generate no heat. When I get up in the morning  the
bed is still cold under me.  That is one reason I am so pleased to get  out of
Michigan.

I am hoping to go to hell after I die, so I can finally get warm.  I  am
thinking it might be worth it.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/