[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Weather!!!!

  • From: "Art & Giselda" <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:34:16 -0800

WEll if I moved home to my home country (Australia) then I guess I would
complain about something there, although, I rarely complain about the heat
here, because I love heat!  No matter how hot it is, I love the warmth.
Rain, wind, snow and hail I can certainly do without, and I ask my mother
every day, why did dad bring us here?????  My hands and feet are cold all
the time and I am literally freezing to death every winter, thank god I have
a wood stove that I can crank to the max and have my house baking hot.
Giselda