[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Weather...

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhelee929@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 13:25:53 EST

In a message dated 1/20/2008 11:48:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jhelee929@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Well  Mary, you could move to toasty Michigan where it is  whopping 7 degrees
 and a -3 wind chill today!  It wasn't much better yesterday either.   Good
day to make pumpkin bread (oven blasting) and drink some hot coffee while
watching the frostbite hit in Green Bay!  Yikes, that's REAL cold.   Take care
where ever you are....
Lee Ealy

Finally in PA, we're below freezing, we're rid of the rain and the  damp and
it was a perfect morning for maple pecan oatmeal with caramelized  apples:))))
 The dogs love the crisp air <G>.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds