[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Weather ???

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:13:20 -0500

    Here in Richmond, Virginia, it is sunny and in the 50s.
We had a little rain last night, but not enough to do any damage (or any
good, either).
 My entire property is covered with oak leaves...too many for me to rake by
myself...and if I look
up, there are leaves yet to fall--at least as many as are now on the
ground..

    No snow...for weeks now the weather has been going from cold (just above
freezing) to days like this.
On Thanksgiving Day it was in the mid-70s.  Tomorrow is supposed to be
very windy, and then rain on Wednesday...and then we are to expect cold
weather.

    In spite of the "balmy" day outside, I haven't seen a bird all day...two
feeders out there,
and not a bird in sight!  Squirrels and chipmunks are a different story.

    A friend in far upstate New York told me they are thigh deep in snow
with more expected.

Peggy